- NSW Parliament 135 – Meryl Dorey 0
- Judy Wilyman finally comes out from under the anti-vaccine rock
- Queensland anti-vaccine science teacher to teach students about immunisation?
- Meryl Dorey rallies the troops against Steve Hambleton: they deliver the goods
- The Chiropractors’ Association of Australia: the compulsion of anti-vaccinationism
Categoriesabuse anti-vaccination dishonesty australian vaccination network AVN Chicken Pox CHOGM Gardasil Health Care Complaints Commission homeopathy hypocrisy Immunisation lulz Measles meryl dorey MMR Mumps Pertussis Polio Rotary International Rubella skeptic stop the australian vaccination network Travel vaccines Uncategorized vaccination Varicella
Tag Archives: misinformation
I meant to write about this the other day; but, hey, it’s been busy. Earlier last year, I wrote a post on the Skeptic Bros site: Reasons to get school disease exclusion information from your school, not the AVN. The post showed that … Continue reading